Marc is so precious! I love your pictures, they are so sweet! I can't believe my "little" brother is a daddy! You are both so awesome and I am glad you are happy and have such a sweet family! Does Marc have eyes the same color as Matt's? Love you guys!
So many people walk around with a meaningless life. they seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. ~Tuesdays with Morrie
3 comments:
Very cute! He is super chubby compared to Maggie. I hope all is going well.
Your pictures are beautiful. What an adorable boy Marc is. I can't believe how much he has changed in just a few weeks!
Marc is so precious! I love your pictures, they are so sweet! I can't believe my "little" brother is a daddy! You are both so awesome and I am glad you are happy and have such a sweet family! Does Marc have eyes the same color as Matt's? Love you guys!
Post a Comment