This week Matt and I went to a Valentines Day Dance that our ward had, and I had so much fun. Matt tried to put up a fight, but I won and we went. It was so much fun to do my hair and get all dressed up. Matt and I are not really dancers, but we just played around. I was so dizzy and my feet were killing, but it was a blast.
And last but not least we tried feeding Marc rice cereal for the first time. He did okay, but I'm not sure how much he actually ate. Most of it just ended up on his bib. We will keep trying, and hopefully it will help him not be so hungry!
4 comments:
Ooh Lah Lah! Your hair is gorgeous! I'm pretty positive I could never get Jonathan to go dancing :)
I love your pictures.
Maggie is doing a lot better with the rice cereal, but a lot of it still ends up on her bib.
I tried to convince Dave FOREVER to go to a dance. Finally he came around to the idea and I was pregnant so I couldn't fit into a formal dress anyway, so we didn't go. He's not much of a dancer, and mostly I just like getting dressed up. Your pictures look really good.
Your photos are great! What a good-looking family!
i know you guys!! we should be friends!
jakeandnina.blogspot.com
it's been a long time. And your baby is adorable!!
Post a Comment