Monday, March 30, 2009

Watch out world... Marc is moving




Don't be fooled by the cuteness, Marc is very capable of causing problems. He has now realized that he can move, and this has created more work for me. I can no longer leave him to just play on the floor because I never know where I will find him when I get back. Matt was watching him for a little while today and left him alone in the front room for a second. Well he heard a crash and then crying. Marc had gone across the room and pulled the laptop off of the couch onto his face. He now has a bruise on his nose. (sad)


He is moving all over the place now, and my goal tomorrow is to baby proof the front room so that Marc doesn't get another face shot. Well here is a video showing Marc's scooting skills.

4 comments:

Allie Hite said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my freaking gosh! He is getting so HUGE! And adorable. He looks like Katherine...yes, I was wrong before. How are you guys? Things look really fun for you! Let us know if you are in Provo again. When are you graduating?

JennyLynn said...

A mobile little boy... watch out world!

Annie said...

Holy smokes!! He can move! Is he that much older than Hyrum? I'm definitely not ready for movement in our house! He's so darling!

Cheryl said...

I love how he jumps when you start talking to him and then he realizes its mommy and gets all smiley!!!