Sunday, April 12, 2009

Graduation


Matt did it, he graduated!!! It was such a fun day. His parents came out and my whole family was there as well. Elder Anderson the new apostle was the speaker and did a great job. He talked about worldly wisdom versus Godly Wisdom. It was wonderful for all to hear. I will post a link to the talk when it is available.

After the graduation we had lunch at our house.

Matt got some wonderful gifts, but I was most proud of the gun I gave him. I have been saving my babysitting money, and he didn't have a clue I was getting it, which is an accomplishment for me. He and his dad went shooting and had a great time. It was a wonderful day and I am glad we have made it to this point.

Another thing that made it a great day is that the night before Matt found out that he had been accepted as a graduate assistant at Utah State. So we have a plan for the next year!!!! There is still a chance that he could be accepted to Physical Therapy school, but this is a great option if that doesn't happen. It is so nice to have somewhat of a plan for the future.

3 comments:

Andrew & Kandyce said...

CONGRATULATIONS MATT! We are so proud of you. WHat a great feeling to be done and have the next phase of life starting to plan!

Erin L said...

congratulations. that is awesome! nice gun, too.

Mrs. Mandy said...

We should definitely go shooting! Ty's always looking for someone to go with and any excuse to get his guns out is a good one for him.