Tuesday, July 14, 2009

To Washington We Go???



Well today Matt got a very surprising call letting him know that he was accepted to Eastern Washington in Spokane. Now we have a make a decision, do we still go to Denver even though it is forty thousand dollars more, or change plans again and go to Spokane. We think we are going to go to Spokane, but we have until Monday to decide so we will let you know what we end up deciding.


***We have decided to go to Washington. School there doesn't start until September 23, so we will be in Firth at my parents for a while longer than expected!!!

4 comments:

Jerry and Kathryn said...

WOW and I thought my life was exciting! Keep us posted!

Mrs. Mandy said...

Good luck...both are pretty sweet places!

Simpson Family said...

Kath,
were dying to know the verdict! Hope your reunion was awesome.....call me, I need an update!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Congrats! I think you would have really enjoyed either place, but Washington sounds really exciting!