Saturday, August 22, 2009

Puppy Love

Marc loves my parents dog Meg. Anytime he sees her he says, "Doggie" even though it sounds very much like daddy, we are convinced he is really saying doggie. Meg is very good at taking all the attention Marc gives her, like pulling her ears and tail, pulling himself up and standing with her help, and trying to bite her (I am not sure why he does this and I try to prevent it!). He will try to chase her when she leaves becuase he could never get enough of her.




4 comments:

JennyLynn said...

What a cutie! We miss you guys.

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Maggie loves dogs too! She lights up and squeels whenever she sees one.

It looks like Meg is a good dog for a baby...ours are a little too hyper.

Erin L said...

i like your "words to live by." that is such a good book!

Annie said...

My goodness, Marc is so big! He can eat an apple! Wow, I haven't seen you or checked your blog in quite a while! I'm so excited that you'll get to be in Washington. How great for you.