Marc is now officially one. We didn't really do anything too big today, but Marc got a cupcake and opened a few presents. Matt's parents got to participate via Skype which was fun. I cannot believe that Marc has been apart of our family for a whole year. The time has flown and it has been wonderful. Marc changes more and more each day. He has decided that he can walk, but he is not very steady and falls very often. His record is around 10 steps, and hopefully he will keep setting new records.
Seeing how this is a special day for Marc I thought that I would just share a few special things about him.
Marc loves to share and is very good at it, the problem is that he doesn't know when it is not ok to share. He shared some apple with one of our friends, the problem was he took a chunk out of his mouth and put it into hers. Nevertheless, we are happy that he is so willing to share with others, and hope that it continues.
Marc is very good at giving hugs and cuddling. In the morning or anytime we come home he will give very good hugs to us. It is so nice to feel like he has really missed us and is happy to see us. Lots of times when we play with Marc he will just lay his head down on us just to be close for a second. It is so cute and I love that he wants to be close to us. I hope that as he gets older he still wants to be close to us and will listen to the things that we try to teach him.
Marc is so happy. Everywhere we go Marc attracts attention because he is constantly jabbering and reaching out to people. He is not shy and warms up to people very quickly. He really is a good boy most of the time, and his only fault is that he is so busy and wears his mom out as she tries to rescue everything that comes into his path. He really does bring much happiness and joy into our home. He has a way of making a mess, but looking up so innocently that I can't help but laugh at him and just want to hug him. I am so lucky to be Marc's mom and love him so much. I hope this year is just as full of happy and fun times as the last one has been!!
Marc is all boy. He loves cars and trucks and will play with them for hours (which I love!!)
Here are some attempts at walking, not the best yet, but practice makes perfect.
2 comments:
Happy birthday cute boy! Where has this year gone?! He looks so grown up in those pictures!
kath! what a cutie! i love this boy!
Post a Comment