Marc loves to crawl into his room and close the door. Then he waits for us to come and open the door and say boo. He laughs and laughs. He also loves to be chased. I try to crawl but he is way too fast and it hurts my knees, so i end up pretending to crawl. Either way he seems to like it,
3 comments:
He is so darn cute! Not you Matt, Marc definitely got his looks from his mother!:) I guess you aren't too ugly though! I hope you get settled in quickly and love being in Washington. I know you will do well wherever you go! You guys are awesome! Love, Traci
Fun post. I love the game of chase. It is so fun when kids hit about 1. Their personalities really start shining through, they start communicating more, and life usually gets a little easier as far as taking care of them is concerned - especially when they start to walk. Have fun in Washington.
Love, Jana
Kath! This is so fun! I loved the video! Keep em coming!
Post a Comment