Friday, February 5, 2010

It's A.....

Well for those of you who don't know, I am expecting!!! I am due on June 24, and we are way excited to welcome baby #2. We had a doctors appointment today and we found out that we are having a...

BOY!!!
I guess the girl outfits and bows I have been dreaming of will have to wait a while longer. We now have the task of choosing a name, so wish us luck.


Our baby did not want to have his picture taken and kept moving around so we didn't get very good facial shots, but as Matt says we got the most important shot. (see above pic)

6 comments:

Richard and McKenna said...

O my goodness!! COngratulations!! I had no idea you were pregnant again! Another cute baby boy for the Harris family! yay! :)

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Marc will love having a little brother to play with :)

Ry and Ally said...

That's so exciting I'm so happy for you!!!! Miss you!

Carlie Sue said...

congratulations! lots of boys- coming your way!

Jerry and Kathryn said...

Congrats! We are so happy and excited for you.

Unknown said...

I had no clue!! Congrats. Marc will love a brother. YAY for boys!! :)