Marc has loved playing out on our little deck. We put up netting so that toys or he didn't end up on the ground below. The only problem is that he has tried to climb it. Today there were two ducks right outside in the pond. It was fun to see them up so close.
What the kids have been saying lately
9 years ago
2 comments:
So cute! Good call on putting the netting up!! You can never be too careful :)
It was a beautiful day today and I was inside all day feeling sick w/this head cold. I hear it's supposed to be 60s tomorrow!!! I think I'll try to take the kids outside :)You ever need someone to hang out with, let me know :)
Today was another no coat day! We went to the park and took a nice walk too! Love this fabulous weather we're having.
Post a Comment