Monday, March 22, 2010

Project Finished!!

Since Marc now has a crib he also needed crib sheets. Well I was not going to pay $10 for a new sheet and I couldn't find any used ones, so I decided to just make them. I found some sheets on sale for $3 each and got 2 of them. I used the extra material to make a curtain and a ruffle for the crib. This project took way longer than it should have because I could only sew when Marc was asleep and if I tried to sew when he was asleep he woke up. But I did get it done, and it was very simple to make the crib sheet. So if you need crib sheets don't pay $10, let me know and I will help you make some of your own.



So really we don't beat our child, it may just appear that way. Matt and Marc were playing together and Marc dove out of Matt's arms and landed on the wooden arm of our futon. He cried for a little while and then I realized he had hit his cheek. We felt bad and I just hope he doesn't have a black eye in the morning.

5 comments:

Christy said...

You did a great job on the crib stuff. I wish that I was able to sew like that... or even sew period, lol! I, on the other hand, did get mine from a store, but at least I didn't have to pay for them, haha!

Erin L said...

That curtain and crib skirt are adorable!

Carlie Sue said...

cute sheets and curtains!!! I love home made stuff- makes you feel so good about contributing to your home and family- way to go lady! :)

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Good job on the crib stuff.

Maggie always has bruises all over too...must be the age :)

Simpson Family said...

Kath...that turned out amazing. I'll be giving you a call in June :)