Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pictures

We went to the park to take some pictures of Marc, something that I have been trying to do for a while now, and I forgot to put the card in the camera. So we only got a few pictures, but it was a beautiful day to go to the park.


This was Matt's favorite "pose". Don't worry Matt is right below Marc and Marc was so scared he wasn't moving a muscle.

This pictures makes Marc look so grown up. It has been so nice outside and I have loved sending Marc out on the deck to play. The deck was certainly an answer to prayers that hadn't even been prayed yet!

3 comments:

Renee' P said...

LOVE those pics!!! Did u go to Manito Park? I love that park and it's so beautiful for picture taking!

Marc is such a sweetie!! I can't believe he was so good to pose for you!

JennyLynn said...

He is so cute! He is looking very grown up.

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

I love the pictures! He is so adorable. I love the overalls without a shirt underneath on the deck!