Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

Matt had a week off of school and we decided to take a little break. We went and stayed in a condo by Lake Couer D'Alene for a few days. I have decided that it's not a vacation if you take a toddler. Marc found everything he shouldn't, didn't sleep well, and turned off the TV every time we turned it on. We ended up coming home a day early, but did have fun while we were there.

He is cute even though he is a crazy kid.

Always into something.

Marc will do anything to get my phone.

Matt and Marc by the lake. While we were out walking Marc found rocks and kept putting them in his pockets. It was really cute.

We love our cute little Marc.

1 comment:

Simpson Family said...

Kath, cute pics!! Loved all your posts :) I am excited to have holidays with kids...Isac and I are so boring! Marc was so cute Easter morning!