*** Just to let you all know. I was just in the right place at the right time to get the toothbrushes. I was in the clearance section in WalMart and a worker was trying to figure out how to display them. She said something about 2 cents and I asked her if she was serious. She asked how many I wanted and I kept saying I'll take more. After I had walked away I decided I should have gotten more but they were gone when I went back. So really it was nothing I did, just luck!! 
I know it is not normal to have a pile of toothbrushes as large as this, but today I bought 90 toothbrushes. That is crazy I know, but I only spent $1.80 total. I could not pass up 2 cent for a toothbrush and I figure I can always donate them or give them as Christmas presents!!
A few days ago I saw this blessing dress and I just had to buy it. I know I am having a boy, but this dress is adorable and it was only $4. Maybe this will ensure that our next child is a girl!

While we are on the note of craziness. I went to get Marc out of bed this morning and found this (he did have pants on when he went to bed):

He is certainly a crazy kid, but we love him!
4 comments:
Holy Cow! Where'd you find such great deals?
kath...we need toothbrushes!!! how the heck did you pull that off? Ill be calling you.
I'm super interested on how you managed to get toothbrushes for that cheap?!!! Super cute blessing dress- hopefully with our next round of kids we can swap the sexes, lol! And Hailey has totally been unzipping her jammies lately too and the other morning she even had her diaper undone, but luckily it was just potty!!
Where did you find that blessing dress for that cheap?
Nice catch on the toothbrushes!
Lily is still going through a phase of taking off her pants and pulling her arms through her shirts! Silly kids!
Post a Comment