Friday, March 4, 2011

So long my friend…..

 

100_3164

Matt’s first post: In the Harris Family we love popcorn!!! It is known as Vitamin P and really movies should not be watched without it. This bowl is older than I am and judging by the color I’m guessing it was purchased sometime in the 70’s. When I moved out to college my mom gave me this bowl and I was so grateful.  Awhile back it met its final demise. It had been scarred through the years but was always there for you in your time of need. Many batches of pancakes, waffles, Danish hotcakes and of course popcorn have met this bowl and it always comforted them before their consumption. So with this I bid my friend Adieu and wish it the best on the other side.   

5 comments:

Simpson Family said...

Matt, we are so sorry for your loss....what a moving post. Best of luck replacing such a big part of your life...Thinking of you

Erin L said...

so sad! what happened? it looks like it was run over or dropped or something.

Unknown said...

I too am sorry for your loss.
You might be able to replace it for free!!! It is tupperware.

Jana said...

That was Jana - not Josh on the last comment.

kharris said...

Erin we pulled a Kip and tried to show how strong it was by running over it!