Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a great birthday, it's crazy as you get older a birthday is kinda just another day. I remember when I was younger I was so excited for that special day and it really felt different. Now things have changed, however we did do something fun for my birthday. We went to Old Town San Diego and went to the Mormon Battalion Museum. They have redone it, and it's so cool. Here is some of the fun we had.





Oh, and by the way I should make it blog official. We are expecting #3 in March! Things have gone really well this pregnancy, and I'm excited to move somewhere we can call home so I can get ready for the arrival!

2 comments:

Jerry and Kathryn said...

old town is one of my favorite places! glad you got to celebrate a little.

Richard and McKenna said...

Happy birthday and congrats on number 3!! :)