Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Baby Harris


We are still deciding on a name for our new little boy, but sooner or later we will decide! He was born this morning (Feb 29) at 10:41. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and is 21 inches long. He looks a lot heavier than he is and has quite of bit of light brown hair. My first impression is that he looks more like Marc than Luke, but we will see. We came to the hospital at 3 this morning, and really didn't progress much until they broke my water at 8:45. Matt was at home with the boys for a bit and I strongly encouraged him to come back quickly because I wanted him here when I got an epidural and I wanted that epidural really bad. He got back to the hospital around 10 and they said well we are too late for an epidural we are having a baby now. I did get a shot of something wonderful that took the pain right away, and we had a baby very quickly after that. I am doing wonderful and am very grateful to have the baby on the outside of me. Right now the baby is in the NICU, his temperature is a little low and they are monitoring him so hopefully we get him back soon. Anyway we will post more pics when we get some more!

4 comments:

Carlie Sue said...

yea!!! congratulations I am so excited for you! and what an awesome birthday! too bad you can't name him "leap"

Richard and McKenna said...

Congratulations!! Gotta love those fast labors! He is way cute! Can't wait to hear the name you decide :)

Christy said...

Congrats! I didn't realize you were done so soon! Yay for more boys- of course that means that this babe will be a girl then, haha! So excited for you!

JennyLynn said...

Wahoo!! We are so excited. Good job on picking an awesome birthday for him. =) We look forward to more pictures and learning which name you pick for your new cute little boy. 3 boys.... you rock!