![]()
I know he looks calm in this picture, but this is a rare occurrence so I had to take a picture. Luke is anything but calm he feels the need to jump off of everything and falls all the time. The result of the last fall was a trip to the ER for three staples. He fell off a chair at lunch at hit another one. As soon as I picked him up and saw all the blood I knew it wasn’t just another bump, so I loaded everyone up to go and get it checked out. It was during lunch so Matt was able to come and help out for a bit which I was very grateful for. Luke was a champ and only cried a little bit. I couldn’t watch them put the staples in, but hopefully I will get a little tougher because I know this won’t be the last trip we make to the ER.
1 comment:
Ahhh yes. I grew up in a family of 3 boys. The injuries will abound. Good luck!
Post a Comment