Sunday, November 4, 2012

Temple Open House

We went to the Boise Temple Open house.  I had a grand vision of how it was going to be, but I forgot we have three boys under 4.  They were anything but reverent, but I still hope at least Marc will remember going and know how important the temple is and how blessed we are to have one so close.  We rode a shuttle to the temple and I think that was the boys favorite part.  Luke hated the booties they put on our feet and would not keep them on.  John needed a nap and cried the whole time.  Marc was really good.  Afterwards I asked him about going to the temple and he said, “Luke didn’t feel anything in his spirit because he wasn’t reverent.”  Even though it was crazy it was good to go and I am excited to be able to go back often. 

 

DSC01273DSC01274

DSC01276DSC01277

2 comments:

Christy said...

We went through the Calgary open house and probably had a very similar experience with the kiddos lol. I feel your pain =) But it was still a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!

Erin L said...

I love the picture of Luke trying to get away. Classic.