I can’t believe how grown up my boys seem these days. Marc just keeps amazing me at how big he is getting. I don’t feel old enough to have a big boy yet. He certainly keeps us on our toes
Luke is now talking, and I am not sure why we wanted him to start. He can be a sweet little thing, but when Marc is around and he isn’t getting his way, he can be a beast. He is a great helper and lots of fun.
John has decided it’s time to move. He gets into everything and he is fast. It’s so cute to see him crawling and trying hard to stay up on his hands and knees. He has also decided to try pulling himself up onto everything. It won’t be long until we have another little guy running around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment