Marc went to the doctor today for his 4 month checkup and to get shots. He is growing and healthy. He weighs 18 1/2 pounds and is almost 26 inches long. I miss the days of carrying an 8 pound baby around, but it is worth it. Marc did really well with the shots. He cried for a few seconds, and the went back to sucking on his pacifier. The nurses even commented on how well he did. I did better this time too, I didn't shed one tear!! I was grateful that this time went better for both of us. Here are a few pictures I took at the doctor's office and then a couple just fun ones.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe how grown up he is! The shots are the worse. I almost cried when Avery got hers last week. I am glad he did well.
I'm glad Marc did well. He is such a big boy. I want to pinch his cheeks and chubby thighs :-) Maggie's appointment is on Wednesday and I'm curious to see how they compare...Marc seems A LOT bigger than her. Maggie will get her shots too. She did really well last time, but I still cried and wanted to punch the nurse :-) It is awful!
If I have time maybe I'll swing by and see if you're home. Then we can compare them in person :-)
So many people walk around with a meaningless life. they seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. ~Tuesdays with Morrie
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up he is! The shots are the worse. I almost cried when Avery got hers last week. I am glad he did well.
I'm glad Marc did well. He is such a big boy. I want to pinch his cheeks and chubby thighs :-) Maggie's appointment is on Wednesday and I'm curious to see how they compare...Marc seems A LOT bigger than her. Maggie will get her shots too. She did really well last time, but I still cried and wanted to punch the nurse :-) It is awful!
If I have time maybe I'll swing by and see if you're home. Then we can compare them in person :-)
Post a Comment