Monday, January 26, 2009

Marc Rolled Over!!!

Well we have been practicing rolling over and all our hard work finally paid off.

Last night we were trying to get Marc to roll over, but he kept getting tired and laying his head on the ground (which was so cute).





This morning I put him down on his stomach and within 30 seconds he had rolled over. Of course I only saw the very end of the roll, and Matt totally missed it, and Marc wouldn't do it again, but nevertheless, he rolled over!!!


Reading instead of rolling over again like mom and dad want.

3 comments:

JennyLynn said...

Go Marc, Go! Man, it looks like Matt was getting his workout too! Love you guys. I hope you are all getting more sleep.

Jonathan and Janessa said...

He's tough. Marc and Maggie need to get together and he can teach Maggie how to roll over :-) She's come close, but she hasn't got all the way yet. She doesn't like being on her tummy, so it doesn't last very long when we try to get her to roll from her tummy to her back.

Richard and McKenna said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog!! :) Your little Marc is so cute!!