Well I think Marc has inherited his dad's love for salty things, especially chips. Tonight after dinner I left Marc in the front room for no more than one minute and I returned to find this.... Marc found the chips that had not been put away yet, and was chowing down. He obviously knows he is getting ripped off with rice cereal!!!
So many people walk around with a meaningless life. they seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. ~Tuesdays with Morrie
2 comments:
That's hilarious! It's a new adventure to have our little ones getting into everything, huh? How many teeth does he have now?
too funny! Ana is the same way - she loved ranch doritoes from the time she was tiny and she still does. She calls them "daddy's chips."
Post a Comment