Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trip to Las Vegas and Utah


2 weeks ago Matt and I were able to go on a little get away trip. We went to Vegas which was the first time for both of us. It was fun, but we were glad to get back to Utah.
Our favorite part was the water show at the Bellagio. It was nice to be in the warmth for a few days, but it was hard to come back to snow and rain in Rexburg.



After our little trip we stayed in Utah for a few days. Matt was able to snowboarding, and I hung out with my Aunt and cousins. We also fit in a wedding, and the real reason we stayed was party for Matt's Papa who turned 90.

It was fun to see Matt's parents again, Angela and Tyler, and Eric. I met so many of Matt's extended family. It was fun to be able to celebrate Papa and all he has done in his life.

1 comment:

Kandyce said...

I am so sad you were this close and we didn't even get to see you two. I am glad you had fun in Vegas. We would have been down there in a heart beat to see you guys. I am glad to hear all is well in your neck of the woods.