Friday, June 4, 2010

Big Brother Meets Little Brother

Marc was very cute with Luke and wanted to give him kisses. We haven't had any real bad attacks on Luke, just a few accidental bumps trying to give kisses and finding his nose. This morning Marc kept asking for baby so that is a good sign. Hopefully he gets used to the idea of a little competition. It's amazing how tiny Luke is compared to Marc, they certainly don't stay small for very long. We are adjusting well and are excited for all the fun times having two boys will bring.
Discovering brother's toes.


Kisses for everyone! I think Marc was very glad to have mom and dad back.

How do you teach a one year old to not head bang his brother?

5 comments:

Brian and Stacy said...

How cute!!! They are so cute together! Congratulations!!! Is it so crazy to be a mom of 2? How fun. I'm so excited for you.

Simpson Family said...

ADORABLE!!!! Those videos are absolutely adorable. Marc is going to LOVE having a little pal :)

Schiess family said...

Ooohh! We are all so excited!!!!! Luke is a very cute baby!

Collins said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you that Luke's here and so healthy and happy...let me know if there's anything I can do for you!! You're a beautiful mommy :)

Renee' P said...

Oh how cute! Marc seems very interested and he'll be a good big brother! how far apart are they in age?
So much fun to have another little baby around!