Marc loved being in Idaho. He had lots of attention and lots of room to play. He loved being outside, and would constantly grab someone's finger and pull them out the door so they would play with him. He gather (and broke) eggs, fed baby calves, play with kittens, rode the four-wheeler, jumped on the trampoline, and weeded the garden. I know it will be a hard adjustment being home where we have no yard, and it is raining, but we will be back in Idaho in 8 weeks and have a fun summer planned until then. Here are a few pics from the week.
Oh my goodness! I haven't checked your blog in way too long! I didn't even know you were pregnant! And now two boys! OH! I'm so happy for you! I hope all is going well. Too bad your vacation wasn't quite a vacation, but glad it turned out well.
So many people walk around with a meaningless life. they seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. ~Tuesdays with Morrie
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I haven't checked your blog in way too long! I didn't even know you were pregnant! And now two boys! OH! I'm so happy for you! I hope all is going well. Too bad your vacation wasn't quite a vacation, but glad it turned out well.
Cute kids!!
Post a Comment