Thursday, October 7, 2010

Luke

Luke is now 4 months old and growing like crazy. He weighs 17 lbs 10 oz and is 27 inches long. He is in the 95 percentile for everything. He is holding his head up much better now and is getting really strong. He is so ticklish and gives us great smiles. He is starting to make fun baby noises and Marc's favorite is when he kicks his legs (I am not sure why he thinks its so funny). Luke has endured many fun times with Marc including: being rolled over while buckled in his car seat, being pulled around on a blanket, and being pushed really fast in his swing, just to name a few. the funny thing is Luke is as happy as can be and has a big smile on his face, Marc is saying fun, and I am usually freaking out. I feel bad because at this point in Marc's life I had taken hundreds of pictures, so here is an attempt to get to that number someday!

1 comment:

Renee' P said...

Four months already! I can't believe it! Time flys! He's such a doll!!!