Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. Our ward had a dinner and a trunk-or-treat activity. Marc loved getting the candy, but wasn't so sure about the pumpkins with faces that had fire in them. As we walked around (in the rain!) he wouldn't let go of my finger. I am glad that he is aware that fire is hot and I hope he remembers this as a teenager.

Luke was a bee and was so stinken cute. I love his chubby cheeks and this costume really accentuated them!
Marc was a spider and would only put on the costume because I told him he could have candy. He had a hat but he wouldn't keep it on. He was super cute and had a great time getting candy, although I am sure he wonders where it all went!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Aw love the costumes!! Bahaha the candy disappears becuase mommy and daddy eat it all, lol!