Sunday, November 7, 2010

Luke





Luke is now 5 months. Where has the time gone? I can't believe how big Luke is and how much he has changed. His first tooth broke though and he had his first taste of rice cereal last night. I hope it will help him not want to be fed all the time. He is starting to reach for toys and play a little bit, which is always fun to watch. He has become a thumb sucker even though I try to give him the binkey. He is so ticklish and has such a cute laugh. I love changing his clothes because he always giggles and laughs. We love Luke and are grateful to have him in our family.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Katherine, your kids are such cuties! Marc looks so grown up now days! And Marc will probably thank you that you decided to have his eyebrow stitched up...Jonathan gashed his eyebrow open when he was Marc's age too. His scar now makes it look like he has two eyebrows where there should only one :)