I find it amazing how something so simple can teach me such a big lesson. With Luke’s surgery we have had some scheduling difficulties and had to change our plans for the summer. I found myself frustrated and kinda mad that things couldn’t just work out the way I thought was best for us. I still don’t know how everything is going to work out, but we will just pray it does! So in all of this I couldn’t help but think that Heavenly Father could just make it all work. Well then this stroller taught me a lesson.
I have been looking for a double stroller for when we are in San Diego, and just couldn’t decide what I wanted (especially on a limited budget). One day I had the thought to check Craigs List, so I did. And what did I see? This stroller and it was so much less than anything else I had found. I called and got it that night. Right away I knew this was a blessing. It didn’t solve our summer problems, but it was something that had been bugging me that I could now forget about. Blessing are interesting things, and are easy to miss, but I know this was a reminder that I am blessed in all many ways, and usually it’s not how I expect it to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment