Sunday, March 18, 2012

Balanced Rock

There is a very cool rock formation not to far from our house and we went and saw it this weekend. One draw back was that it was raining, but it was still neat and we will go back when it is nice so we can explore more. Marc loved it and wanted to keep on climbing higher and higher. Luke had the best seat ever and I stayed in the car with John so I watched them explore. It was a fun day and we love seeing all the wonderful creations around us.



2 comments:

JennyLynn said...

Is Matt holding onto Marc so he will stay in the photo, or so he won't fall and break a leg? Either way, I can relate. I love that you stayed in the car; I can relate to that also.

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

that is awesome. maybe we can go see it if you are still there in July