Sunday, March 18, 2012

Life

We are alive and doing well. The transition to three kids is going ok, but I know it will change every day! Marc and Luke are adjusting pretty well. They love to give John kisses, especially when I am trying to feed him. When Marc talks to John he uses a different baby talk voice and it is so funny what he says to him. He calls him his little buddy and tells him that he is nice. Luke will now say baby when prompted and it is his one of only a few words he will say, so I think it's wonderful! They are great big brothers and I love all my boys!


The weather was nice for a few days and the boys loved playing outside in the trees.


Marc never takes a nap anymore, but one day he fell asleep on Matt and they took a very uncomfortable nap together!

1 comment:

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

I love Marc's outfit with the sunglasses and boots, classic!