I can’t believe this kid is 4 already. Marc is a great boy and is growing up so quick. He loves going to preschool and is learning so much. He is a good helper and tells me he loves me all the time. We are lucky to have Marc in our family.
We had a fun little party for Marc, he picked out his cake and put the sprinkles. We had fun decorating it together and almost had a disaster when Marc lost his balance and almost fell into the cake. I caught it on camera and was also able to catch him before he fell, it was really funny.
Marc was really excited about eating the cake and had a hard time waiting for Matt to get home, so there were swipes of frosting missing from one side by the time we blew out candles. Marc had a rough day, I wasn’t very patient with him because I was trying to unpack and he was trying so hard to be good but he felt his presents needed to be opened and it was a struggle all day. I popped a balloon that he was teasing Luke with and Marc was heartbroken, he went and hid in a closet and was sobbing. Then I heard him say through his sobbing, “I hate mommy, I want her to die.” I didn’t know what to do so I texted Matt to see how I should handle the situation. Well after I blew up a new balloon Marc told me I was the best mommy ever, so I think we are ok. Even with that little incident it was a fun day to celebrate our big boy Marc.
No comments:
Post a Comment