Matt and I have been married for 2 years now. I can't believe how fast time has flown. On Tuesday Matt had to take a test and I knew that we wouldn't get to do much to celebrate. On Monday we were talking and I asked Matt what he wanted for dinner the next night. He told me that he didn't think he would be home until 8 or 9 so he would just grab something to eat on campus. Well the pregnancy hormones are still in my blood and I said, "That's okay, I'll just eat leftovers by myself" and I started to cry. Matt was quick to console me and we decided that we would go out to eat on Wednesday instead. That night when he got home he brought me flowers and ice cream. The checkout lady had asked him what he had done wrong, and he told her it was just his anniversary. We did go out to eat and we got to go alone thanks to Marianne watching Marc for us. I had a good anniversary and I am thankful for Matt and all he does for me. We have had a wonderful 2 years and I know there are many more to come.
What the kids have been saying lately
9 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats! That's awesome you got to celebrate a little bit.....
Post a Comment