Our ward had a Halloween party tonight. It was fun. There were lots of activities and yummy treats. I think my favorite part was watching all the little kids running around. I am excited for Marc to be at that age. There were some cute costumes. Our costumes took some thought, but once people got it they thought it was pretty clever. Marc has a different costume that we will break out next week. See if you can get the cleverness of the costumes.

Here is a close up of Marc.
Ok for those of you who didn't get it:
Matt is a Welcome MATT
Katherine is a KAT
Marc is a Question MARC
So it is a little lame, but we had fun.
1 comment:
so I didn't think that your costumes were lame at all...very creative! I wish we could have come to the ward party...sounds like it was a lot of fun. Hey I can't find where I wrote down your phone number, will you email it to me browngas@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment