Today was a little rough for Marc. I think he has a cold because he has been very fussy. He didn't sleep all afternoon, and usually takes two naps. I knew that he was tired, but I couldn't get him to go down. Well Matt got home and took him from me and they laid together on the couch. It wasn't long before they were both out. I guess Matt just has the touch.
What the kids have been saying lately
9 years ago
2 comments:
Hey. This is Erin. I hope you don't mind me dropping in once in a while to see what you guys are up to. Good luck at your Mayo interview. That's great! feel free to check out our blog, too. myfrontporchlookingin.blogspot.com
Erin
I am glad Matt came and gave you relief! Thanks for making the effort to come and see us. Marc is a doll!
Post a Comment