Marc has found his favorite toy, it is a stuffed lion that my Grandpa Schiess gave him. He grabs it and instantly it goes to his mouth. It is fun to watch him grow and develop. Today Matt was talking to him and said, "I can't wait till you can give me hugs." I am excited for that too, but I also am loving each step that comes.
My dad came to visit tonight and was talking with Marc. He told Marc that he needed to be nicer to his mom and dad and not wake them up. Marc's bottom lip started to quiver and his eyes welled up with tears and he started to cry. It was sad, but at the same time kinda funny.
5 comments:
Maggie has made the same face before. Her lip will quiver and she'll "silent cry" for a few seconds and then start crying out loud. It is sad and funny at the same time. I can't believe how big and chubby he's getting. What a cutie.
Oh my gosh...he is amazing. Thank you so much for coming to see us. It was really so good to see you guys. We need to see you more...maybe we will head up there soon!
found your blog through facebook- its amanda kelley from your old ward. Marc is sooooo stinkin cute, seriously one of the cutest babies. anyway, i hope its okay that i read your blog!
I can't believe how grown up he is! Adorable pics.
This is Grandma. We loved seeing our darling baby Marc. He is growing like a weed. I am sorry Grandpa made him cry. I am not suprised. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about him! Love Grandma
Post a Comment