Thursday, June 3, 2010

Luke Matthew Harris

Luke arrived at 1:06 this afternoon. Everything went very well and we are all doing great. He weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and was 20.75 inches long. I am so glad that he was 3 weeks early. Even being a week earlier than Marc he is still bigger. He is a healthy little boy with chubby cheeks and a very loud cry! I keep calling him Marc, and have to remind myself this is not Marc, it's a new little addition to our family!

He wasn't getting fed like he wanted, so he found his thumb!


Proud Daddy!

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow congrats! I am jealous now, my due date is so far away! Cute lil boys you have, glad all is well :)

Erin L said...

awww... congrats. two kids, wow! have fun.

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Congrats! You make a cute little family of four :) Glad everything went well.

Carlie Sue said...

Congrats! Katherine you look so beautiful in that picture! we're excited for you guys!

Schiess Clan said...

YEEEAAAA! So happy for you guys, we are excited to meet the little man!

Christy said...

Congrats! You put this up so fast. I guess it's my turn to get it all up now.

Lucy and Landon said...

I can't believe he is already here. That is so crazy! Congrats!

Renee' P said...

I hadn't heard that you had Luke already! Congrats! Hope everything's going well for you!
He's adorable! Nice weight on him too!