Thursday, March 22, 2012

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken with my whole family, which is always an adventure. The picture of the whole family actually turned out pretty good, which was amazing. I really don't like me in the pictures, probably because John was only a week old, but I am glad that we could be there.


The grandkids picture was kinda a mess, but funny to watch. We didn't get a good one for some reason! I guess Grandma and Grandpa need more arms.


I don't love this picture, but it is our first family picture with John. Luke thinks it's a good one.

3 comments:

Simpson Family said...

I like it too Luke! Um that pic of mom and dad with the kids is hilarious!!

JennyLynn said...

What an awesome family. Katherine, my baby is 8 months old and I still don't want to be in photos.... urgh! You look great, though. No worries!

Five Bloomin' Beauties said...

I love the pic! The barn is really cool, you guys look great and the one with your parents and grandkids is awesome!