Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 weeks old



Marc is growing up so fast. He is more alert now and actually is awake for some of the day. He is starting to smile more now and we look forward to each one. He is still a good baby, but he sometimes gets a tummy ache and isn't too happy. He calms down when he is held, and I don't mind holding him, so it all works out. It has been really nice the last couple of days so we have been going on walks. Matt usually has control of the stroller, except when he wanted to try out the half pipe at the skate park. I had to hold him back so he decided he would just get a pretend baby and try it out instead. Marc seams to like riding in the stroller, except when there is a big bump. His eyes fly open, but he quickly settles back into his content little world. He is very willing to just go with the flow and we are grateful for that.



You may be wondering what the big blue thing is that Marc is laying on. It is a big blue bunny that Matt gave me for Easter. I went into the room one day where Matt was doing homework and watching Marc and he had created a bed with the bunny. Marc seamed to like it, although I wonder if his neck was a little sore afterward.

Life is going well for the rest of the family as well. Matt is doing well in school and just keeps going with all that he is doing. He got an interview with Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for PT school. It is one of his top choices so hopefully the interview goes well. He hasn't really heard anything from the other schools, but hopefully he will hear from them soon. I am also doing well, I think that I am adjusting well to being a mom. I have always dreamed of being a mom, and although it is not exactly like I dreamed, it's not a nightmare!!! I am grateful for the blessing of being a wife and a mother and hope I can fill these roles sucessfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you on your birthday--but Happy Belated B-day!