Thursday, October 9, 2008

Matt and Marc


Matt is so good with Marc. When Matt gets home from school he always wants to hold him. They have read many pages of Physics together, so I know Marc is going to be a genius!!! When I am doing something in the other room I can hear Matt talking to Marc and this is the most common phrase I hear, "You are so cute." Matt says he can now say the word cute because he has a baby. I love seeing Matt take care of Marc. He is such a good dad, and I know that Matt and Marc will continue to be best buds.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Janessa said...

I am so excited you started a blog. They are a great way to stay caught up on friends. Marc is so cute! I'm glad we were able to see each other and get a picture together with our babies. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

Aren't those father/son moments so precious. We've got several pictures like that too! Well I'm excited to have this extra tool to help me get to know you a little better. I hope you don't mind me checking it. I have a blog too... it's browngas.blogspot.com . Check it out sometime if you'd like.